We’re Keevo. Are you open to the adventure of a lifetime?
Keevo is a swiss bank vault in your pocket, but without the bank. It is the world’s most secure and convenient way to manage private keys and crypto assets. With state-of-the-art security using multi-factor / multi-sig auth, groundbreaking paperless recovery, the world’s only secure beneficiary service, and premium design, Keevo is looking to shatter the boundaries of the crypto industry. There is a bright future ahead. Are you ready to join our movement?
All of us are entrepreneurs at heart, seeking to move quickly and nimbly in order to find new ways of delivering value to our customers. We are a group of experienced entrepreneurs, blockchain developers, security experts, designers, and crypto investors and enthusiasts.
About The Role
Are you an experienced developer who loves to collaborate across the enterprise with strong cross-functional planning and prioritization skills? Do you love challenging projects and taking on new responsibilities? Are you a leader who can manage major technical initiatives?
Keevo is looking for a Full-Stack Engineer who has a deep interest in blockchain technology. This is an incredible opportunity to join a funded, innovative, early stage company that will transform the blockchain space. This is a contract position with competitive hourly pay DOE who is willing to contribute at least 20+ hours.
As a Blockchain Developer, you will be a core member of the Desktop team and will report to the Lead Engineer. You should possess a deep experience in software development knowledge, communications skills and business acumen.
As a full stack engineer you will be a valued member of a multi-skilled team. We operate in a truly agile fashion. You will bring your experience and skill to bear on the multitude of new and exciting challenges that appear. Is this an exciting adventure that you’d like to be part of?
What You’ll Do
• Responsible for all server side • products and APIs
• Implement all crypto-currency related APIs
• Implement payment related APIs
• Responsible for our desktop application development (electron based)
• Responsible for all front end related features
• Champion a focus on software qualities such as testability, security, scalability, operability etc.
• Champion good agile practices that provide a foundation for iterative product development
• Enjoy working in a diverse, dynamic, collaborative, transparent, environment where everyone's ideas and opinions are equally valued
• Demonstrate and communicate a passion for implementing highly scalable and maintainable backend services
• Share technical solutions and product ideas through design review, pair programming, code review and technological discussions
What You’ll Bring
• Hands-on development and delivery experience with a broad mix of languages and technologies
• Real passion for solving customer frictions through simple and effective software
• Strong people skills that contribute to an open and collaborative environment
• Experience in communicating ideas and decisions to a variety of team members
• Experience building cloud native software architectures
• An ability to embrace and reduce uncertainty through continual validated learning
Languages / Frameworks
Front End: HTML5, CSS3, Typescript, Graphql, React, Electron
Docker, Kubernetes, Amazon Web Services, AWS Lambda, Stripe, Recurly
We're an autonomous, experienced and passionate group focusing on improving the future. We have the great opportunity to fully function while working virtually. Our top priority is maintaining an honest and respectful company culture.
If you are interested in applying for this position, Contact us.